9.29.2009

September 17 - 18

2 days, a lot going on, plenty of reasons for praises...

1. Street evangelism

Every year, the first couses at the Bible School are Personal Evangelism and Street Evangelism (I had the privilege of translating at the latter one), after which we go on the streets for 2 days. This year 210 people heard the gospel through personal conversations and 10 of them - at Nyugati's underground and at Blaha - trusted God as their personal Savior! To God be the glory!!! This year I was mainly translating for our international students and interns, but I also had a long conversation - in Hungarian. Praise the Lord, that He saves, and convicts people with love to salvation. How longsuffering our God is!

2. Last shots :)

I've got everything in me! Health-wise I'm ready to conquer Africa! :D God is so good!!! The last ones were given to me at the Health Department in Budapest. I called another international injection-center before. They would have made me pay as much for 1 shot and the required counseling as I had to pay for the 3 altogether. (Side note: If anyone is planing on going to Africa, I would love to give you advice how to prepare!)


3. Friends - in focus: Rita

I spent the 2 days inbetween evangelism at her place! While we were at Bible School, the deepest spiritual relationship developed between us. We met every day for half an hour to share our joy, struggles and most importantly to pray for each other! Even though we graduated 3 years ago and we can rarely send e-mails to each other, and meet even fewer times, whenever we do meet, we continuie from the exact place we "ended" the last time. I'm so thankful for her, because she is not only my friend, but as a missionary (CEF) she is also my supporter!

No comments:

Post a Comment